On Thu, 11 Dec 2003 18:06:01 +0900
Gavin Sinclair <gsinclair / soyabean.com.au> wrote:

> If you want to add some RDoc comments to the C files, I'll make an
> effort to include it in the published documentation.  You can email me
> or the ruby-doc ML with any questions.

Ok, I've added a tiny blurb for UNIXServer::accept, and I see it show up in
the newly formed docs. I want to add something like this for UNIXServer.open:

/*
 *  Open a UNIX domain socket, e.g.:
 *
 *  s = UNIXServer.open("/tmp/sock")
 *
 *  UNIXServer.open("/tmp/sock") { |s| n = s.accept; n.puts("you connected!") }
 */

but as there is no corresponding rb_define_method() entry for UNIXServer.open,
it doesn't show up.

Any pointers on where this should go?

Jim