On Dec 10, 2003, at 11:10, Nathaniel Talbott wrote:

>> N> to track this down. I have the server stopped in gdb at the SIGSEGV
>> N> point, so I can give information about the state of data
>> structures in
>> N> memory if that would help.
>>
>>  It will be useless : the best is to give an example to reproduce the
>> bug
>
> OK... didn't realize it would be this easy:

<snip segfault example>

> Interestingly enough, it's not the server, but the killer that dies,
> so I can't guarantee this is the same segfault that my larger program
> has. It's a good place to start, however.

Running it some more, the server seems to segfault much more regularly
than the killer (actually, I haven't been able to get the killer to
segfault since the first time I ran the program).

This is a show-stopper for me, and I've reached the limits of my
abilities to track the problem down. Any ideas?

Nathaniel

<:((><