Hi,

On Mon, 8 Dec 2003 00:32:03 +0900
"kuo" <tgkuo / ms22.hinet.net> wrote:

> Hi,
>   How could I make it run or show up in Ruby, is it possible by just using
> freeRide or SciTE in Windows
> not via command line , since I hated using the command line option.

I don't know FreeRIDE and SciTE well. So I can't answer your question.

But if you want to run it not to use command line, there are some ways.
#You need to set PATH to c:\...\ruby\bin correctly.

1. Copy c:\....\ruby\bin\rbbr to c:\anywhere\rbbr.rb and click it
   from Explorer.

2. Create c:\anywhere\rbbr.bat and write script below:

   ruby -rrbbr -e 'RBBR::UI::GTK.main'

   Then click it from Explorer.

3. Create c:\anywhere\rbbr.vbs and write script below:

   Set shell = WScript.CreateObject("WScript.Shell")
   shell.Run "rubyw -rrbbr -e 'RBBR::UI::GTK.main'"

I recommand the 3rd because it doesn't show dos prompt.

#I don't know Windows well, so there may be other solutions.

--
.:% Masao Mutoh<mutoh / highway.ne.jp>