--IpbVkmxF4tDyP/Kb

On Thu, Dec 04, 2003 at 10:05:11AM +0900, Derek Lewis wrote:

> I've been working on ruby bindings to libxosd2 for a couple days.  It's
> all going quite well, and the library is in a state that I'm ready to
> release it, except for one thing.

Looks like I should have posted earlier. A few weeks ago I wrote some
libxosd bindings. I was waiting to release it, though, because I was
having the same problem you were.

> Sometimes (and it seems fairly random to me) the ruby process that's
> requiring the library just refuses to exit.  I can't ctrl-C it, all I can
> do is kill it.

I noticed the problem when trying to set an invalid font. Sometimes it
would just get an error, as it is supposed to, but sometimes the program
would sit there and refuse to exit.

I haven't been working on it lately, but if you find a solution, I'd
definitely like to know what it is.

--
Zachary P. Landau <kapheine / hypa.net>
GPG: gpg --recv-key 0x24E5AD99 | http://kapheine.hypa.net/kapheine.asc