On 12/4/2003 2:24 AM, Hal Fulton wrote:

> I have no problem with the coding style... there are various
> ways of doing it.
>
> But is this correct? Beat 0 isn't midnight GMT, is it? Isn't there
> a time zone difference? Maybe I'm wrong.
>
> I wrote similar code in _The Ruby Way_, but I've forgotten the details.

I remember reading your Swatch time stuff in TRW and I thought then as
now: where does this 'Internet Time' get used? I'd never seen it before
I read TRW and I've not seen it since until this discussion. Is it
actually useful for anything? Is anyone really using it? Am I behind the
curve?

Joey

--
Never trust a girl with your mother's cow,
never let your trousers go falling down in the green grass...

http://www.joeygibson.com
http://www.joeygibson.com/blog/life/Wisdom.html