I observed I was running with IPv6, but then
changed it back to 4. No change. For me,
DNS resolves OK, and with FTP, I'm in.

The host might have changed at the exact time
I updated to OS X 10.3, but I don't think so.  Could always
boot back to 10.1 to see if problem exists as a result
of host IPv6, but don't think that's it.

cheers!
George Girton

On Dec 3, 2003, at 2:18 PM, Eric Hodel wrote:

> Zach Dennis (zdennis / mktec.com) wrote:

>> Nope, not here. Not yet.
>
> Is the TCPSocket attempting to connect to an IPv6 host then, and does
> DNS resolve correctly?
>
> --
> Eric Hodel - drbrain / segment7.net - http://segment7.net
> All messages signed with fingerprint:
> FEC2 57F1 D465 EB15 5D6E  7C11 332A 551C 796C 9F04

A penny here, a penny there ... pretty soon you're talking two cents.