--------------030509090907000500070906

On 11/29/2003 8:24 PM, nobu.nokada / softhome.net wrote:

>Hi,
>
>At Sun, 30 Nov 2003 07:57:11 +0900,
>Stephan Kš╬per wrote:
>

>>What's happening?
>>"Die Druckerwarteschlange ist voll." means something like "The printer queue is full".
>>Hmm, for me the translation doesn't help a lot.
>>

>I think it had been fixed already.
>

>>Does anyone have an idea, why I get ... a wrong error?
>>I'm running the Win installer version from Dave and Andy on a Win98SE.
>>

>What version is it?

I just ran this test on a WinXP box using the installer ruby180-10.exe
and I get the same error, though it's in english, not German:

irb(main):001:0> require 'socket'
true
irb(main):002:0> session  CPSocket.new("localhost", 12345)
Errno::E061: The printer queue is full. - connect(2)
        from (irb):2:in `initialize'
        from (irb):2:in `new'
        from (irb):2

--
Never trust a girl with your mother's cow
never let your trousers go falling down in the green grass...

http://www.joeygibson.com/blog
http://www.joeygibson.com/blog/life/Wisdom.html

--------------030509090907000500070906--