Hi all,

I'm playing around with net connections a bit and ran into this behaviour:
(Note, that there's no partner running on the given port.)

C:\>irb
irb(main):001:0> require "socket"
=> true
irb(main):002:0> session = TCPSocket.new( 'localhost', 12345 )
Errno::E061: Die Druckerwarteschlange ist voll. - connect(2)
         from (irb):2:in `initialize'
         from (irb):2:in `new'
         from (irb):2
irb(main):003:0> exit

What's happening?
"Die Druckerwarteschlange ist voll." means something like "The printer queue is full".
Hmm, for me the translation doesn't help a lot.

Does anyone have an idea, why I get ... a wrong error?
I'm running the Win installer version from Dave and Andy on a Win98SE.

BTW, trying this one the identical hardware, but using an OS I get the appropriate error:

stk@tao:~> irb
irb(main):001:0> require 'socket'
=> true
irb(main):002:0> session = TCPSocket.new( 'localhost', 12345 )
Errno::ECONNREFUSED: Connection refused - connect(2)
         from (irb):2:in `initialize'
         from (irb):2:in `new'
         from (irb):2
irb(main):003:0>