On Sat, Dec 30, 2000 at 09:33:41AM +0900, Conrad Schneiker wrote:
> # > I spend most of my time these days with .NET.  So far, so good.
>
> How so--i.e. are you using C#, JScript, or what?

C# so far.  There's not much to it if you already know Java.  Just like
programming with Java, I think the bulk of the work is in learning the API.
The nice thing about .NET is that once I'm familiar with the Framework I
don't have to give up that knowledge when moving to another language.  I'm
sure there will be "gotchas", but in principle it sounds nice.  What I'm
really waiting for is Eiffel#.

---Matt