On Wednesday 26 November 2003 09:10 am, Guy Decoux wrote:

>  I'm agree with David : this thread has *nothing* to do with ruby-core.
>
>  Your subject is appropriated for ruby-talk : if it's ignored, like you
>  say, this is perhaps because there is a good reason

Then why isn't it being ignored on core? D.N.C.

Are you implying that it is stupid, dumb and unworthy? Then speak for youself.
I believe such matters tend to get ignored on ruby-talk b/c there is too much
"filter-noise" there for more indepth and speculative analyses to shine
through, among other reasons --like constant nay-sayers who bark down an idea
for no other reason then it's outside the "general norms".

This belongs on ruby-talk? Fine...

For those interested, see reference core:1787, and start of thread 1751

  http://blade.nagaokaut.ac.jp/cgi-bin/scat.rb/ruby/ruby-core/1787
  http://blade.nagaokaut.ac.jp/cgi-bin/scat.rb/ruby/ruby-core/1751

-t0