On Tuesday 25 November 2003 09:59 pm, Hal Fulton wrote:
> For those who care about such things, I have a short story
> online now at http://WouldThatItWere.com
>
> This is a zine devoted to "Victorian" or historical SF. It's
> not totally where my passions lie, but I'm liking it more
> and more...

Nice Hal.

(Don't want to give too mcuh away)

So Edison only bought us a little? But what was Tesla's fault?

In reality, how much is in this, I mean did Edison and Tulsa every *really*
work togther? I must admit I know little about thier personal histories.

Anyway, thanks for the good read, I got one of those nice smirks at the end
that sort of says "gotcha ya".

-t0

P.S. A Promising Outerlimits?