"Sean O'Dell" <sean / celsoft.com> wrote:
> So, it's really a contractual thing, not so much a logic thing.
> Doesn't that spread logic around anyway, though?  I'm wondering what
> happens when the actual method needs a parameter to pass another test,
> does the programmer have to go open another file and assert the test
> there?  It still feels like spreading logic around that really belongs
> in one place.

Yes, but arguably you're changing the interface to the method/class at
that point so it's analagous to
 - opening up a separate .h file and changing it
 - going to the top of the file (or wherever) and altering the types in
   an interface declaration

--
Greg McIntyre ======[ greg / puyo.cjb.net ]===[ http://puyo.cjb.net ]===