On Friday 21 November 2003 11:28 am, Ben Giddings wrote:
> I've been skimming over the thousands of emails about "stereotyping" for
> the last few days, and I thought I'd step in now and say something.
>
> First of all, please Austin and Sean, keep the personal attacks off the
> list.  There's no need for that.  You both have strong views, and that's
> great, but there's no need to expose the rest of us to your personal
> attacks.  (And Sean, that does include complaining about Austin's off-list
> personal attacks as well).  Just keep it professional on the list, please.

Appeal to the negativity I've received while trying to help work through this
idea.  I'm a perfectly civil person, but I don't allow people the freedom to
continually harry me.  I will grant everyone this respite, though: instead of
responding with "whatever you say Ziegler" I will simply ignore him.

The rest of your comments are terrific, and I hope they generate some change
ideas!

	Sean O'Dell