On Friday 21 November 2003 11:20 am, Yukihiro Matsumoto wrote:

> Please do not use bad words everyone.

uh...that would be me. at least i know you're reading me ;)

sorry, i won't do it. although i don't believe in bad words, like that funny
saying of a country bumpkin: "guns don't shoot people....I do!" same with bad
words. it is how you mean them. i don't normally use "bad" words as it is
tacky. but sometimes i do for "color" or effect --to be funny. but it
probably does not translate well to japanese speakers  :(

anyway, sorry. i will refrain.

So matz i have a special gift for you!!!!!!!!!

but first i have question. will send off list....hmmm...what is you email? i
will look for it.

sorry again,
-t0