Hi matz and other Ruby developers,

I realize your time is precious but when you have a couple of minutes
to spare...

Since Ruby 1.7.x development has started it would be very nice if you
could hint on some of the main features you foresee will be changed/added
in Ruby 1.7.x as opposed to 1.6.2. The ToDo list is informative but it's
difficult to know how different things will be prioritized. And maybe some
stuff isn't there? Do you consider the language fairly stable as of 1.6.2
so that 1.7/1.8 will mostly be behind-the-scenes changes? Any Ruby visions
for 2001?

Best of luck with the 1.7.x development chain! Ruby up until know has been
and is a fun and rewarding experience and I'm sure it'll continue that
way...

Best new years regards,

Robert