On Wednesday 19 November 2003 00:32, Austin Ziegler wrote:
> On Wed, 19 Nov 2003 13:36:15 +0900, Daniel Carrera wrote:
> > Does anyone know if any of the current, cross-platform, GUI toolkits
> > of Ruby has an HTML rendering widget?
> I don't think so. There is GtkHTML, but I don't know if it's part of the
> Ruby/Gtk interface.

Ruby-GNOME2 includes a binding for gtkhtml2. There are MS Windows packages
available on the Ruby-GNOME2 download page for the gtk2-specific
libraries. It would appear that rbgtkhtml is still under construction, but
basic rendering and link-clicking certainly work.

http://ruby-gnome2.sourceforge.jp/hiki.cgi?Install+Guide+for+Windows

Whether these MS Windows packages include gtkhtml I don't know. The
Ruby-GNOME2 stuff works great on GNU/Linux though. ;)

 -michael

 Michael C. Libby        m_libby / andsoforth.com

      see my photos and Ruby programs at:
             www.andsoforth.com