Doh! Thanks, that did the trick.

And, for anyone else who looks this thread up for help, I also found that I 
had to d/l and install the libraries and headers for MySQL to get the 
aforementioned driver installed and working.


>From: Michael Neumann <mneumann / ntecs.de>
>To: Orion Hunter <orion2480 / hotmail.com>
>Subject: Re: Ruby DBI problem
>Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 12:25:43 +0100
>
>On Tue, Nov 18, 2003 at 02:27:02PM +0900, Orion Hunter wrote:
> > I'm trying to get MySQL to work with Ruby 1.8.
> >
> > I've d/l and installed the DBI (from RAA).  I installed as follows:
>
>The Mysql DatabaseDriver from the DBI requires the following package:
>
>   http://www.tmtm.org/mysql/
>
>Install it, then it will work!
>
>Regards,
>
>   Michael

_________________________________________________________________
Page a contact√‘ mobile phone with MSN Messenger.  Get it  FREE!  
http://www.msnmessenger-download.com