On Monday, November 17, 2003, 6:48:19 PM, T. wrote:

> I've nearly finished my RCR -- the big one on Uniform Data
> Structures I've been sitting on for years. I'd very much appreciate
> if others would look at it and comment, so i can be sure to nail it
> down before submitting. [ or bail if need be :) ]

> It is at: http://www.rubygarden.org/ruby?DoNotPassGo

Well, good attempt at putting together a comprehensive RCR, but I just
don't see the point of what you're proposing.  Most comments you made
about the proposal are value-neutral (e.g. simplifies language) rather
than giving a positive reason to embrace the proposal.  I don't think
the ideas would make Ruby better in an identifiable way.

Cheers,
Gavin