On Fri, Nov 14, 2003 at 04:53:49AM +0900, Christoph wrote:

> Daniel Carrera wrote:

> > So you are suggesting that we put up a link to the Mozilla website?
> > Great idea!
>
> Yes, most definitely:-)
> It seems that IE (on my XP lapttop at least:-) still has problems
> with absolute positioning

Clearly IE is not ready for the desktop.

Regardless, absolute rendering is evil and it should be fixed.  It is a
basic accessibility guideline that rendering should be proportional (ie.
use "em" or %).  If you use absolute rendering the page will only look
right for people who have the same monitor size as the dude or dudette who
wrote the page.

Cheers,
--
Daniel Carrera |   Aleph-0 bottles of beer on the wall, Aleph-0 bottles
PhD student.   |   of beer.  Take one down, pass it around, Aleph-0