Ryan Pavlik wrote:
<snip />

> This shows that a problem occurred in the code---we don't have
> something that's a row---but it doesn't show you where the _actual_
> error occured---when someone passed you an Object instead of a Row.

Isn't the error that the object did not know how to respond to 'rowsize'?

> The ST module allows you to catch the culprit immediately.

If  I understand the ST module, it doesn't help that an object simply
responds to all the required messages, but rather it must only have the
right pedigree. Even though having the right pedigree is no guarantee
that the object was not (perhaps pathologically) munged at some point,
with critical methods removed/altered.

Or does the ST module query an Object with a list of responds_to? messages?

James