On Sat, 8 Nov 2003 09:45:24 +0900, John W. Long wrote:
> If Strong Typing is an advantage how does it help experienced Ruby
> programmers? Do you find that it saves a significant amount of
> time? Does it help you catch errors you normally would not have
> known existed? Does it encourage the right programming habits? If
> it can be demonstrated that it does these things, perhaps it
> should be incorporated into the language.

I don't think most Ruby programmers use it, much less most
experienced Ruby programmers. I don't use it (and I don't consider
myself all *that* experienced with Ruby; just opinionated). I
haven't found a single place that I've needed it.

-austin
--
austin ziegler    * austin / halostatue.ca * Toronto, ON, Canada
                                         * 23.39.16