Let me say good-bye to the list:  "Bye, I'll leave you in two days."
Yes, I'm one of these machines, who can't leave without noise.

It was a nice time here and with ruby and with my diploma and with all the
virus mails (from which I read noone)

Now It's time for me to go to the next "new" language.
Can you give me a suggestion? I had a look on

Haskel  -- as a pure functional language
Self -- as a prototype OO-lang
Ocaml -- as a popular oo+func-language
D -- as a  ++C++
abc -- as the predecessor to Python and tuhs Ruby
APL -- as a confuse^3 language which "noone but me understands"
???  -- as your recomendation

mats: You'll read this another 100 times, but your language is just sexy,
clean and elegant. And it allows quite a lott. It'll be still used for
everydays problems.
Maybe You'll find a way to an optional type system. If you one time used
eclipse+java you'll miss it's help-features (which are based on java's
static type system)