Hi!

>  STDOUT.sync = true

I got the code from the Ruby User's Guide. Maybe this .sync is smarter than
the .flush calls?

I used:

    print match.size, "\n"
    print match[0], "\n"

and got what I wanted.

That is, to be able to access each of the matches of the regexp pattern. But
this gsub! method, it does replacements in the original string. What is the
easiest and smartest way to do the following:

We have a string (for example "a111b222c333d")
We have a pattern (for example /\d+/)

We want an array of the matches found. Either as an array of strings or as
an array with some other objects (MatchingData?) that give more detailed
information about the matches (like start and begin in the original string).

Maybe gsub! is the only way to do a pattern match and then be able to access
all info about the match(es)?

>Hope this helps,

Yep, thanks a lot!

Best regards