Quoting "Michael C. Libby" <m_libby / andsoforth.com>:
> Is Mysql.rb your own code? I couldn't find any file like that in the RAA
> MySQL module. If so, can you show us what the code around line 472 of your
> Mysql.rb script is?

There are now two versions of Ruby/MySQL interface in the RAA:
- mysql-ruby which uses the native client library
- ruby-mysql which is pure Ruby

Although the two have compatible interfaces I would recommend using the native
version if possible. ruby-mysql is relatively new and I experienced a few
surprises while playing with it.

Regards,

Dalibor

--
Dalibor Sramek  http://www.insula.cz/dali  |  In the eyes of cats,
                dalibor.sramek / insula.cz   |  all things belong to cats.