Hi all,

Though it's not common to post Tcl projects in a Ruby list, I would like
to make everyone aware of the following one:

http://installbase.sourceforge.net/main.shtml

This project makes a cross-platform GUI installer (one per platform).  It
is written in Tcl.

I point it out because one of the problems that seem to come up with Ruby
programs is installation.  And the NIS installer is a Windows-only
program, which presents a problem for Unix and Linux.  Therefore, I
thought that the list members here might be interested in this.

The project is alpha, but it is the best one that I've seen so far.

Maybe someone will convince them to switch to Ruby?  =)

Cheers,
--
Daniel Carrera    | OpenPGP KeyID: 9AF77A88
PhD grad student. |