This doesn't look right...

vor-lord:scan_plan/scan_plan> ruby -e 'def next(); end; next()'
-e:1: [BUG] Segmentation fault
ruby 1.8.0 (2003-08-04) [i386-linux]

Aborted

I thought I could create a method with a name that matched a reserved word
as long as I was careful how it was called (like Object#class).  At the
least I would've expected that I would get an error telling me not to
define a method called "next".  But a segmentation fault seems to be the
wrong result no matter what...

It crashes on HPUX also, however on my old 1.7.3 version it gives me the
unexpected next error.

--
Brett Williams                                 | (970) 288-0475