Alright, good to know.  I have mentioned that on the website.  This brings up another
point:

Does Mac OS X have zlib?  Does the one-click Windows installer provide zlib?

I now that OS X comes with Ruby, but it won't be version 1.8.0, correct?  Does OS X
come with everything needed to compile Ruby?  I imagine it does not.

Cheers,
Daniel.

--
Daniel Carrera    | OpenPGP KeyID: 9AF77A88
PhD grad student. |