Hi,

In message "matz: Which programming languages are you capable of?"
    on 03/10/27, Robert.Koepferl / de.gi-de.com <Robert.Koepferl / de.gi-de.com> writes:

|It's just, I'm rather interested in different kinds of p-languages and
|concepts. And somehow I wnat to know which of them have influenced you in
|desingning Ruby. Besids: Ruby is the most elegant and flexible language I
|learned, up to now. I like it really. There're many concepts united while
|not interfering each other. good work! Thx

I'm a fluent C, Ruby speaker.  I know much of Lisp (CommonLisp,
Scheme, EmacsLisp), Smalltalk, Perl, Python.  I know a little about
C++, Java, C#, Objective-C, PHP, ML, Haskell, CLU, Sather, Eiffel,
REXX, Awk, Icon, BASIC, FORTRAN among many others.

Languages are not listed in any particular order.

							matz.