Hiya

Thanks for answering all my questions - reading that back - it was a bit of a
barrage !

I'm looking forward to having a go with rubyx.

One last question (I promise) !  - is Rubyx a linux distro which is cobbled
together from linux parts by a Ruby script? Or is it actually fully
implemented in Ruby ?

I'm using Gentoo at the moment -= purely because I like the portage system and
the spped at which the system runs after compiliation. (although on some of
my machines compilation took more than a week of 24 hour days !!)

On the logo - I love Oriental looking designs - maybe a bit of Fire and Water
and Earth and Air all emblazoned on a pretty Ruby Gem with the Japanese
symbol standing out on top, but done in a very modern and minamilist way -
bordering on the cold aspect of technology.

Anyway - keep up the good work

Kingsley