On Thu, 23 Oct 2003, Chad Fowler wrote:

# On Thu, 23 Oct 2003, Hal Fulton wrote:
#
# # Dmitry V. Sabanin wrote:
# # > I got this today while trying to edit my wiki-page at
# # > http://www.rubygarden.org/ruby?action=edit&id=DmitrySabanin
# # > ----
# # >   Software error:
# # >     Could not get editing lock at /usr/local/fowler/sites/rubygarden.org/cgi-bin/ruby.pl line 3240.
# # >     For help, please send mail to the webmaster (support / rubygarden.org),
# # >     giving this error message and the time and date of the error.
# # > ----
# # > Today is 23 Oct. 2003, it happened at ~11:31 a.m.
# # > Ignore me if that doesn't matter, i didn't really needed that change.
# # >
#

Fixed now?  There was a problem with the temp file.  Someday, I may switch
this to Ruwiki, though it will likely be a lot of work.  I'll certainly
wait until Ruwiki is at version 1.0.  With Ruwiki, I can also easily
integrate Rublog's search feature, which will be much much faster than
Usemod's.  And, of course, when Ruby Lucene is finished....

Chad