On Thu, 23 Oct 2003, Hal Fulton wrote:

# Dmitry V. Sabanin wrote:
# > I got this today while trying to edit my wiki-page at
# > http://www.rubygarden.org/ruby?action=edit&id=DmitrySabanin
# > ----
# >   Software error:
# >     Could not get editing lock at /usr/local/fowler/sites/rubygarden.org/cgi-bin/ruby.pl line 3240.
# >     For help, please send mail to the webmaster (support / rubygarden.org),
# >     giving this error message and the time and date of the error.
# > ----
# > Today is 23 Oct. 2003, it happened at ~11:31 a.m.
# > Ignore me if that doesn't matter, i didn't really needed that change.
# >

I'm seeing the same issue.  I'll look into it now.

#
# I think it's related to the fact that I can't get to
# rubyconf.org right now.
#
# Chad??
#

Unrelated, but an explanation:

Actually, until today we weren't hosting rubyconf.org/com.  It was hosted
elsewhere and we were redirecting from there to rubycentral.org.

As of today, we own the domain.  Unfortunately, it happened a little
faster than i thought it would so things weren't setup properly.  DNS
should be propagating now.

Chad