On Thu, 23 Oct 2003 01:13:58 +0900,Wed, 22 Oct 2003 09:13:56 -0700,
Eric Hodel <drbrain / segment7.net> wrote:

> I've added the following procmail rule, and am 100% PE/COFF virus free
> (all modern win32 executables start with this string):

Thanks, but i personally don't experience much trouble from these
spam/virus mails. Actually all mail that arrives in my mailbox
survived a virusscanner, spamassassin and bsproc. The virusscanner and
spamassassin are on the mailserver. The filtering by bsproc is done on
my side, and i want to mention that i am really happy with bsproc,
it's really good in discovering junk.

Ruben