--oE5XG0hdaujDyzwFsGr

> Why is there a ML -> NG gateway anyway?  It seems to me that the existence of
> the newsgroup node pretty much defeats the advantages of being able to govern
> a mailing list.  Why not just use the newsgroup and kill the mailing list?
> Or switch to a message board perhaps, and leave ruby-core as a mailing list?

Because I can't access NNTP except via very delayed web interfaces, and
I cannot post at all.

However, if I were to be scanning for archives of messages about any
language, comp.lang.* is where I would start.

I think it makes sense. [I also get a bit of spam because I post to
Usenet via this address -- however, it's only gone up a few messages per
day since I started -- not as big a deal, I don't think.]

--oE5XG0hdaujDyzwFsGr

--oE5XG0hdaujDyzwFsGr--