Hello Matz,

Thanks for your response; at least I can stop looking now. :)

Anyway, the reason I wanted the semantics is that I'm creating a
"Parallel Ruby" as part of my dissertation. The goal is to be like High
Performance Fortran, only with a much better base language and much
cleaner extensions. I was just hoping to find all the information I can
about the design of the Ruby system.

Thank you,
Chris