On Tue, 21 Oct 2003, Sean O'Dell wrote:

# On Monday 20 October 2003 03:28 pm, jbritt / ruby-doc.org wrote:
# > Sean O'Dell wrote:
#
# Thanks a bunch!  You know, I thought I couldn't possibly be so dense as to
# miss that link, so I poked around at Ruby Garden and the Ruby home page and
# sure enough, I didn't see it linked anywhere around there.  Maybe someone
# ought to put ruby-doc.org up on those pages, or make it more prominent?
# Ruby-doc seems, to me, like one of (if not THE) the most fundamental sources
# of information for Rubyists (advocacy and engine development aside).
#

It's now linked from:

http://www.rubygarden.org and
http://www.rubycentral.org