I hope it's not impossible.  I get so tired of being stuck with the Windows
crap all the time.

Someone was just in my cube telling about this great Windows tool he had
that could 'Create an image of a CD by just using a few buttons'.  What a
cool idea!  Then I told him (trying not to be snooty, honest) that I've been
able to do

	'dd if=/dev/disk of=cd.iso'

on Linux for ages.

I want my Unix tools back!  Barring that, I'll take a command line that
functions properly so I can fake it with Ruby.  Barring that, I'll go back
in my den and sulk.

Drew