Simon Strandgaard wrote in message news:...
> On Mon, 06 Oct 2003 17:17:55 -0700, Zoran Lazarevic wrote:
> > Can I iterate over multiple arrays/collections?
> > Are there Iterators for enumerables, like in Java?
>
> Yes I have made some iterator classes.. But its not yet released.

Simon, the iterator class uses indexing ( @data[@position] ) and that
is exactly what I tried to avoid. This does NOT work for collections
that do not support indexing operator[] (e.g. linked lists, iterating
through SQL resultset, etc.)

Apparently it is not possible to iterate using Collection.each over
multiple collections. It is possible by using one thread per
collection, but I do not want to go there.

--Laza