Hi,

I fixed it and released 2.0.1 on RAA.
http://raa.ruby-lang.org/list.rhtml?name=http-access2

http-access2 gives something like the functionality of
libwww-perl (LWP) in Ruby. (Though I've never used LWP :-)

Features;
- methods like GET/HEAD/POST via HTTP/1.1.
- asynchronous HTTP request
- HTTPS(SSL)
- by contrast with net/http in standard distribution;
  - you don't have to care HTTP/1.1 persistent connection
    (http-access2 cares instead of you).
  - MT-safe
  - streaming POST
  - Cookies handling

Not supported now;
- Cache
- Rather advanced HTTP/1.1 usage such as Range, deflate, etc.
  (of cource you can set it in header by yourself)