From: Mrs Theodora Banksway

  PLEASE ENDEAVOUR TO USE IT FOR THE CHILDREN OF GOD.

I am the above named person from Kuwait. I am married to Mr. Paul
Banksway who worked with Kuwait embassy in Ivory Coast for nine years before
he died in the year 2001.

We were married for eleven years without a child. He died after a
brief illness that lasted for only four days. Before his death we were
both born again Christians.When my late husband was alive he deposited
the sum of$5.6Million (Five Million six hundred  thousand U.S. Dollars)
with Security Company . Presently,
this money is still with the Security  Company.

Recently, my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next three
months due to cancer problem. Though what disturbs me most is my
stroke.
Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to church or
better still a christian individual that will utilize this money the
way I am going to instruct here in. I want a church that will use this
fund to fund churches, orphanages,Research centers and widows propagating
the word of God and to ensure  that the house of God is maintained. The
Bible made us to understand that Blessed is the hand that giveth.

I took this decision because I dont have any child that will  inherit
this money and my husband relatives are not Christians and I dont want
my husbands hard earned money to be misused by unbelievers. I dont want
a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly manner. Hence
the reason for taking this bold decision. I am not afraid of death
hence
I know where I am going. I know that I am going to be in the bossom of
the Lord. Exodus 14 VS 14 says that  the lord will fight my case and I
shall hold my peace. I dont need any telephone communication in this
regard because of my health because of the presence of my husbands
relatives around me always. I dont want them to know about this
development.
With God all things are possible.  As soon as I receive your reply I
shall give you the contact of the Security Company.I will also issue you a letter of authority that will empower you as the new beneficiary of this fund.

I want you and the church to always pray for me because the lord is my
shephard. My happiness is that I lived a life of a worthy Christian.
Whoever that wants to serve the Lord must serve him in spirit and
truth.
Please always be prayerful all through your life. Any delay  in your
reply will give me room in sourcing for a church or christian
individual
for this  same purpose. Please assure me that you will act accordingly
as I  stated herein.  Hoping to hearing from you.

Reply me at my alternative mail box:theodorabanks / go.com
Remain blessed in the name of the Lord.

Yours in Christ,

Mrs Theodora Banksway