"Dmitrii PapaGeorgio" <vrenna / woh.rr.comNOSPAM> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:MJ1eb.84012$xx4.10577106 / twister.neo.rr.com...
> i want to use ruby under UNIX for launching different apps under
> different users. how would i implement something like this
>
> let's say i create/launch a shell command from ruby like
>
> ssh user / local.com
>
> this will prompt the user for a password, and i would like a string
> variable to be executed when it prompts for the password.

It's not completely clear to me what you want.  Do you want to execute a
program on the server side whenever a user logs in via SSH?  Or do you
want to build a client side application that does SSH login and then
starts an application on the server?

    robert