On Fri, 26 Sep 2003 01:48:23 +0900, Mark Wilson wrote:
> I also have the same interest in Perl's Text::Balanced module.
> Information available here:
>
> http://search.cpan.org/author/DCONWAY/Text-Balanced-1.95/lib/Text/
> Balanced.pm

I am ... fitfully working on Text::Balanced. It's difficult because it's
*very* idiomatic Perl and depends on a feature (pos and \G) that there are
ways to emulate in Ruby, but nothing that quite works the same way.

I have some work I'm doing on Ruwiki to make it a Webrick servlet, and then
I think I'm going to try to approach this again.

-austin
--
austin ziegler    * austin / halostatue.ca * Toronto, ON, Canada
                                         * 18.23.39