UNION BANK OF NIGERIA PLC.
VICTORIA ISLAND,
LAGOS NIGERIA

Dear Friend

REQUEST FOR ASSISTANCE

First, I must solicit your confidence in this transaction; this is by
virture of
its nature as being CONFIDENTIAL and TOP SECRET. Though I know that a
transaction
of this magnitude will make any one
apprehensive but I am assuring that all will be well at the end of
the day.

We have decided to contact you due to the urgency of this
transaction, as
we are
betting on your honesty and ability in a transaction of this nature.
Let me
first
start by introducing myself properly to you.

I am Mr. Godwin Gurana, an executive director with the Union Bank
Plc.,
Lagos Nigeria.
I came to know of you in my private search for a reliable and
reputable
person to
handle this confidential transaction, which involves the transfar of
a huge
sum
of money to a foreign account.

THE PROPOSITION: a foreigner, Late Engineer Johnson Creek, an Oil
Contractor with
the federal government of Nigeria, until his death a year ago in a
ghastly
air crash,
banked with us here at Union Bank Plc. Lagos and had a closing
balance as
at the
end of september, 2000 worth USD25.5m (Twenty - Five Million, Five
Hundred
Thousand
United States Dollar) which the bank now expects a next of kin to
claim as
beneficiary.

Valuable efforts have been made by the Union BankPlc., to get in
touch with
his
family or relatives but there has been no success. it is because of
the
perceived
possibility of not being able to locate any of his next-of-kin (he
had no
wife nor
children that is known
to the bank) that the management under the influence of our Managing
Director Chairman,
Board of Directors, requested that arrangement be made for the funds
to be
declared
"UNCLAIMABLE" and subsequently donated to the trust fund
for arms
ammunitions to
further enhance the
course of war in Africa and the world in general.

In order to prevent this, some of my trusted colleagues and I now
seek your
permission
to have you stand as a next-of-kin to him so that the fund USD 25.5m
would
be released
and paid into your account as the beneficiary's next-of-kin. All
documents
to enable
you get this fund will be carefully worked out. This proposal is 100%
risk-
free.

We have agreed that the fund be shared thus, after it must have been
transferred
into your account.

1.15% of the money will go to you for acting as the beneficiary of
the
fund.

2,10% will be set aside for reimbursement to both parties for any
incidental expenses
that may be incurred in the course of the fund transfer.

3.75% to us the originators of the transaction.

If this proposal is acceptable to you, then take advantage of the
trust we
have
bestowed on you and your company and kindly get to me immediately.
Please,
furnish
me with your most confidential telephone, fax and mobile numbers.
Also your
exclusive
bank account
particulars will be required so that I can use the information to
apply for
the
release and subsequent transfer of the funds in your favour.

Thank you in advance for your anticipated co-peration.

Yours faithfully,

Godwin Gurana