Hi,

I recently installed Ruby 1.8.0 (Mandrake Linux).

I am now trying to install ruby-gnome2. However it fails with the
message:

  ruby: no such file to load -- un (LoadError)

After some head-scratching, it appears that I need the "un" library, as
the Makefile is doing:
  ruby -run -e "..."

I can't find any trace of this library *anywhere*, though. It's not
mentioned in "Programming in Ruby", not in the "Ruby Class and Library
Reference", not on RAA, not on RubyForge. And unfortunately, it's a
rather difficult term to run a google search on :-(

Can someone tell me where to find it, and how to install it?

Thanks,

Simon