This is a multi-part message in MIME format
--8cb4b017-b8ff-4218-bcfd-56127ee2bb7e

MEPO INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY
            INTERNATIONAL PROMOTION/PRIZE AWARD DEPT. HOLLAND

REFF: OGS/2311786008/03

BATCH: 14/011/IPD /NL

                 WINNING NOTIFICATION/FINAL NOTICE

We are pleased to inform you of the result of the MEPO Lottery International programs held on the 15st of September 2003. Your e-mail address attached to ticket number 20511465886-629 with serial number 3772-99 drew lucky numbers 7-14-17-23-31-44 which consequently won in the 2nd category, you have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of US$500,000.(Five Hundred Thousand Dollars)CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Due to mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that you keep your winning information confidential untill your claims has been processed and your money remitted into your accaunt. This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program by some participants All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from over 100,000 company and 50,000,000 individual email addresses and names from all over the world. This promotional program take place every three years. We hope with part of your winning you will take part in our end of year 50 million Dollars international lottery. To file for your claim,please contact our fiduciary agent

MR.Van Moolman,
ASSISTANT INTERNATIONAL B.V
 Email:asststbv / netscape.net
TEL:316-300-31-338
Dnnlwcrk 100
1102 RlAmsierdam The Netbcrlands
Remember, all winning must be claimed not later than 21 th of September 2003. After this date all unclaimed funds will be included in the next take Please note in order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications please remember to quote your reference number and batch numbers in all correspondence. Furthermore,should there be any change of address do inform our agent as soon as possible.

Congratulations once more! from our members of staff and thank you for being part of our promotional program. Note: Anybody under the age of 18 is automatically disqualified.

Sincerely yours,

Mr. Steve L.
(Winning Co-ordinator)

--8cb4b017-b8ff-4218-bcfd-56127ee2bb7e--