ts wrote:
>  No, this is because #initialize is a private method. Try it with
>  private_method_defined?

Well, it was still a pain, as the 'initialize' methods seems always be
defined:

fery@domesticus:~$ irb1.8
irb(main):001:0> class A
irb(main):002:1> puts "init?: #{private_method_defined?(:initialize)}"
irb(main):003:1> end
init?: true

So I decided to always re-hack a method when it is added to a class,
anyway, it is a logical thing to do.

Below is my solution, as this list do not accept even ascii attachments,
and wait for the simpler/shorter implementations, as I am always happy
to learn.

Ferenc

PS: I have looked aspectR, but its source was too long (9K :-), so I
didn't look into its implementation details.