Kevin Smith wrote:

# Conrad Schneiker wrote:
# >This is the most recent addition to the comp.lang.ruby Newsgroup FAQ:
# >
# >    http://dev.rubycentral.com/survey.html
#
# I tried to fill it out, but since my browser is
# not currently hooked up to an email app, I
# couldn't submit it. The note at the top should
# describe this requirement so people like me know
# up front that we won't be able to submit. Or,
# could it be re-written to do a server-side email
# send, rather than client-side?

Hmm. That's odd; I thought it was a server-side utility, but I guess
that's what I get for thinking instead of looking.

However Dave Thomas actually did all the real work on this, so we will
have to wait for him to reappear and see what course of action he prefers
to resolve this. I merely volunteered to tabulate the forwarded results.

Meanwhile, I think your warning will tide us over.

Conrad Schneiker