Dear Sir,

Top of the day to you my friend.  It may astonish you
to be informally contacted for a pending transaction
of this magnitude more especially since you do not
know me personally. The purpose of my introduction is
to bring to bear my present position and the very need
for true and solicited help with regards the
transaction at hand.

I am Mac williams the personal assistant to Charles Taylor,
the formal President of Liberia. He has recently stepped
down from power and is presently in assylum in Nigeria.

Well dear friend we need your assistance in transferring
some  of the money derived from gold excesses into your
account, because the government is  making plans to seize
all his asets.I have been mandated to deal with anyone who
offer assistance to have this funds transferred to his account
oversea.View these websites:

http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/africa/08/11/taylor.warcrimes/index.html
http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/africa/08/11/liberia.1300/index.html

The amount is USD$21.6 million, in a Security firm Abroad.
All that is  needed is for me to instruct the company to
transfer the  funds to your account, I will remunerate you
with 25% of the  total funds transferred to your vital bank
account as compensation for  your assistance, Five percent
(5%) would be set aside to  take care of all expenses we
may incure during the transaction. To  indicate your interest,
kindly provide me your direct phone and fax numbers and all
relevant information for me to be contacted you and to let
you know the roles you will play in making this transaction
successful. All the  legal information concerning  this Money
will be sent to you as soon as we agree together.

we all have been confined only to Calabar and all our calls are
monitored, So I will use all available contact to get you all
the  needed information.Only few days ago the international
body insisted that all our guards be disarmed and security
measures tightened.

If this proposal satisfies you, please contact me by this
email:(macwilliams2003 / katamail.com) immediately with your
full names,telephone and fax numbers  to enable an immediate contact be as I have adviced

above.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Best Regards.

Mac Williams