Hi,

In message "[ruby-talk:00816] My favorite language's icon turned into a sheep!"
    on 99/09/26, "Francois Le Coguiec" <francois_le_coguiec / hotmail.com> writes:

|I don't know what happened.
|Check it out at the bottom right of http://www.ruby-lang.org/
|It really looks like a sheep!

Sheep, indeed.  You like it, don't you? :-)

Because O'Reilly Japan is planning to publish a Ruby book, I'd like to
choose the animal (not stone) to identify Ruby.  Sheep, Hummingbird,
Pegion, etc. are candidates.  It's the first of the trials.

Hummingbird version will apear in near future.

By the way, how did you find www.ruby-lang.org?
I've never announced it.  Currently, it's mere alias to the
http://www.netlab.co.jp/ruby/.

                                                matz.