ts wrote:

>C>       # data equals the above stuff
>C>       # @h is my http object
>C>       req = Net::HTTP::Post.new(get_url)
>
> Net::HTTP::Post::new give you the possibility to add headers lines, try
> with
>
>  headers = {}
>  headers['Content-Type'] = ''multipart/form-data; etc... '
>  req = Net::HTTP::Post.new(get_url, headers)
>
> and remove these headers lines (Content-*) in the data that you send

Yeah, I just realized this ... I'd misassumed the Content-Type and
-Length headers weren't just normal headers that could go anywhere in
the http headers portion, based on one packet sniff I got from a
browser. Sniffed another browser and saw a different arrangement, so,
it's not working for me yet, but my original post was bunk.

--

Chris
http://clabs.org/blogki