I should also say, that I did of course notice the HTMLGenerator class
you have, so perhaps what I'm saying is, I think it'd be nice if
different schemes (like Kilmer) were subclasses of HTMLGenerator (and
HTMLGenerator < Generator, etc.) and were either passed or inherited a
clean model of the documentation to be processed and output. Their job
would be made easy if they inherited some appropriate functionality from
their parent (e.g. KilmerHTMLGenerator could inherit most of its
functionality from the methods of HTMLGenerator and then just override a
few of them to produce different output).

--
Greg McIntyre ======[ greg / puyo.cjb.net ]===[ http://puyo.cjb.net ]===